I created a few plugins for the OCS inventory service and finally managed to set up the repositories on github. Open-source and free. See details on the dedicated page.
Author Archives: steff
A few days ago v0.6.1 was released. It improves the handling of landscape mode and restructures the game menue. Important for me was also the integration of in-app purchases, specifically you can now disable ads by buying an in-app purchase via the game menue. It still has some rough edges (eg you have to restart the app after purchasing) but this has been on my list since the beginning. I will try to improve the flow in the next versions.
About 3 years after the last release we published 0.6.0 yesterday.
In the background we had to struggle with the new development environment, in 3 years Google changed a lot how to develop for Android.
For the user, here is the changelog:
- bugfix: round points in achievements dialog (to avoid endless floating numbers), fixes #36
- improved shop dialog, fixes #9 (optimized layout, long press possible)
- bugfix: made everything non-selectable which prevents some nasty effects on Android
- upgrade toastr js library to latest version and use minifed version (save about 10k)
- make achievements notification clickable and link to achievements dialog, fixes #12
- notifications at the bottom, fixes #13 (was already fixed?)
- optimized handling of landscape format
- Android: first step towards fullscreen
For the 0.6.x series I want to smoothen some raw edges, make it more appealing for first-time users (eg UI, improved Intro, maybe a small tutorial, ..) but also implement new features (to be defined, but I have a few good(?) ideas).
Snackbar v0.5 series
The first release of the v0.5 series is now out for a while and many things were improved. Enjoy.
Download via Google Play Store.
Since no usable advertising library is available for Firefox OS, I deceided to drop support for it for now – sorry.
Just wanted to let you know that v0.4 of snackbar was released last week. This version is available for Firefox OS (also for Firefox Desktop Browser) and Android. Enjoy.
This is the new appearance of steffmeister.software.at, still work in progress. I will move my software projects here to have a dedicated home and blog about new software related stuff.